Saturday, March 17, 2007

Overeating & weight gain after my wedding

After my wedding in Hong Kong in early March, i've been travelling to Singapore & back home to Malaysia. Before that, my fiancee reminded me to start exercising and concentrate more on my diet plan so that i can "fit" into my Eric Choong wedding dress and my Beatrice Looi designer evening wear.

Although i was still eating ramen, fried chicken in the final week prior to my wedding, i realized the only time i've eaten the least, was on the wedding day itself. Yes, i was too busy worrying about the wedding program, and wondering when i was gonna go to change into the next outfit.

I even bought my own wedding lace gloves but i forgot to bring them to be worn with the wedding gown. You can read more about my Hong Kong Wedding on my http://www.9weddings.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi~nice blog, stay cool~