Sunday, February 18, 2007

Morgan swarovksi crystal studded satin high heels

On Saturday, i was shopping at Park Lane shopping mall at Tsim Sha Tsui (TST), Hong Kong. There you can find brands such as Veeko, Wanko, Fancl, Nike and more.

Since it was pre-Chinese New Year, or we call it the day before New Year (lin sam sap), most of the stores were having Lunar New Year sale, and even had stores opened till 12 midnight. That was good news for shoppers!

I went into Morgan and they were having sales on the winter collection of apparels.

I spotted this pair of champagne coloured high heels, and they were about 3 inch high. The great thing about this pair heels was that it was studded with rows of white crystals so it would be classy enough for evening wear.



Here is my left foot with my nail pedicure that i did a few weeks ago (gel nail really lasts very long).

I was lucky to get this last pair in my size of 37, and it was on sale. Original price : HK$850, now only HK$425!

Will share with you more of my shopping buys soon. Check out my previous blog postings at http://www.eonenet.com/internet_marketing_blog or my brand new wedding blog at http://www.eonenet.com/wedding_blog

No comments: